Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Message from Sister Nielsen's Bishop...


On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Bishop Lung <bishoplung@mlpts.com> wrote:


To the parents of Sister Wright and Sister Nielsen, I cannot begin to express my gratitude to you for preparing such wonderful and faithful daughters of God. Through their efforts we were blessed with the Salimeda family being baptized this morning. I cannot think of a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than to witness a family come unto Christ.


Even as I am writing this, I received a call from the Sisters informing me of another baptismal commitment for this Saturday. We are truly blessed to have your daughters serving in our ward.


The Lord bless you this Thanksgiving and Holiday season.


With Aloha,
Bishop Lung

No comments:

Post a Comment