Monday, June 10, 2013

Older.. and wiser? 22! 4 Jun 2013

Aloha!

Well it's been quite and exciting day! Thanks so much for the pictures! I loved em! You guys are seriously the best. :) Yesterday I was suprised with a brownie cake from the zone and some balloons. This morning Sister Wright and Sister Hagberg showed up at our appt and they made me breakfast. Complete with pancakes, sausage, eggs and OJ. Then our zone leaders showed up with a cookies and cream cake. It's SO good! I'm definitely going to have to snag that reciepe. It's been so great so far!


 


I'm so happy to hear about such and exciting week! I really love and enjoy your emails home.

Well... I'm am for sure staying another transfer with Sister Hudson here in ewa beach. Which I was expecting from what everyone was saying. And like I said last week, I'm ready. I'm ready to baptize. Dispite whatever situation I'm in. Heavenly Father will provide a way. He knows what He's doing. Guess I just have a little more refining to do. I'm totally ok with that. But I'm just hoping I'm doing everything right. Sometimes I just really.. Don't know what to do. I love Sister Hudson. And I want what's best for her, but I just don't know.. what to do. Our numbers were really low this last week, we have a few progressing investigators which I am very grateful for. I just want to be the best missionary I can be.


I feel like I need to take a step back, and just be grateful for everything I am already blessed with. Maybe I have been looking in Sister Nielsen eyes instead of Heavenly Father. I am so grateful to have a wonderful family back home who loves and supports me. I am so grateful for loving fellow missionaries, who have become some very dear friends. I am grateful that I didn't get married and was able to serve a mission in Hawaii! Where it's beautiful everyday and I get to watch peoples lives change. As well as myself.

One thing I always like to do on my birthday is to make a list of everything that happen in that past year. And most of that is my mission. I really cannot believe I've been out here for that long. But it's been SO good. I really wouldn't change anything. And 22 is going to be even better! (That's sounds.. so old.)

I love you all so much! You're the best family in the world! I am so grateful to have been taught the gospel in my home growing up. And to have parents who don't only have testimonies, but who are converted to this gospel.

Have a fabulous week!

Much Aloha and LOVE,
S. Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment