Wednesday, May 15, 2013

In This Family, We're Missionaries 13 May 2013


Aloha Nielsen Family!

Is was so good to hear from all of you! I miss your faces! But it sounds like all good things are happening.


Well.. Umm.. For an update on this last week. We had so many amazing miracles! We have so many new investigators in this area.. It's crazy! But one in particular, Mana. I tracted into him on exchanges and then him and his girlfriend sat in on the lesson. And we committed both of them to a baptizmal date of June 29th! And they said yes! We got some WoW and Law of Chasitiy to work with, but nothing that hasn't been done before. :)

I don't have much more time, today's been a crazy P-day. But I love being a missionary. I know I say that just about every week. But it is seriously the best! The gospel is just so good!


This work is so important! And Dad, I loved what you told me yesterday. If the members don't get involved then they are going to be left behind. They need to catch the wave! Because it's big! I want in each of my emails these next couple of weeks include one of the member missionary lessons that our ward is doing, because in this family, we're missionaries! We are going to serve and share our joy with others! That is going to become the culture of our family. I forgot it today. But I'll be sure to remember it for next week. Stay tuned!

I love you all so much. We have the best family in the world! I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent me to a home where the gospel has been taught. Where justification isn't tolerated. I've just been so blessed.

Sorry this is so short. I hope this week goes great!

Looooooooove you!
S. Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment